In Thailand the shy get their condoms at the bank - Reuters, October 2, 2007
...Despite Bangkok's reputation as one of the world's
sex industry centers, Thailand is a generally conservative country...
"HIV/AIDS is returning to Thailand since the government awareness
campaign started 20 years ago has fizzled out," said a bank spokesman
who declined to be identified.
"We want the teenagers to be aware of the problem..."
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out