Regional perspective: One year after September 19: bad casting - The Nation, September 17, 2007
...Thailand is under a curse. We have tried to do
good things in bad times and bad things in good times. The outcome is
obvious. There is no paradigm shift - only a new vicious circle is in
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament