Bangkok's air pollution slowly evaporating - AFP, October, 2007
...The number of vehicles using natural gas in Bangkok is small but growing fast, having tripled to almost 20,000 in the past 18 months thanks to incentives that cut the cost of engine conversion, the Land Transport Department said.
This has led to an explosion in natural gas consumption, up 71 percent last year to 93 million litres (24.5 million gallons). In the first seven months of this year, the total topped off at 110 million litres (29 million gallons)...
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- Last minute wooing
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019