Thai rice sales surging as India, Vietnam struggle - Reuters, October 29, 2007
Thai exporters will be making aggressive offers to sell their rice over the next few months on tightening world supplies, and a strengthening local currency is unlikely to discourage overseas sales...
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament