Foreign media watch Thailand's politics - translated and summarized from Phujatkarn,
Chaisiri Samutwanich, August 29, 2007
The author points out the foreign media's analysis of Thailand's politics published in a column by journalist Seth Mydans in the Herald Tribune. Mydans comments that Thailand's 2007 constitution will weaken democracy as it is a military-backed constitution, aiming to eradicate the old power group of ousted PM Thaksin Shinawatra, adding the constitution will slow down the democratic progress.
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?