Ultralitigation! Thai businessman wins right to exploit old series - The Daily Yomiuri, September 14, 2007
...The Tsuburaya side claimed the document had been
forged, but Sompote claimed it was authentic. Sompote insisted that
Noboru had offered the contract after he sold the 1973 and 1974 movies
they coproduced to companies in Hong Kong and Taiwan without discussing
the matter with Sompote. Noboru offered the contract as a way of making
up for the profits he didn't pay to Sompote...
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Let the politicians go!
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections