No sign of stem-cell scientist - The Nation, September 20, 2007
Thai stem-cell experts were unaware of South Korean
cloning scientist Hwang Woo-Suk's very existence, much less his plans
to do research here.
Looking into records for the past three months, the Immigration Bureau
said nobody by that name had entered the Kingdom...
Earlier: Disgraced cloning scientist flees to Thailand - Khaleej Times, September 17, 2007
[Anyone know where they might be doing this research?]
...Hwang and some 10 other researchers have been in
Thailand for two months, focusing on research into the cloning of pet
animals and the production of stemcells that could be used for cell
treatment, they said...
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt Stability, July, 2019