Fisticuffs over anthem - The Nation, September 22, 2007
Anti-coup activist Chotisak Onsueng and a female
companion were attacked and verbally abused after they refused to stand up for the Royal anthem at a Bangkok cinema on Thursday night.
Chotisak, a coordinator of the September 19 Network Against the Coup, told The Nation yesterday that he and his companion had had to call the police in order to end the feud after someone in the audience shouted at them and a slight physical skirmish took place...
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018
- Trapped by the whistle
- They make the law for their own purposes