Fisticuffs over anthem - The Nation, September 22, 2007
Anti-coup activist Chotisak Onsueng and a female
companion were attacked and verbally abused after they refused to stand up for the Royal anthem at a Bangkok cinema on Thursday night.
Chotisak, a coordinator of the September 19 Network Against the Coup, told The Nation yesterday that he and his companion had had to call the police in order to end the feud after someone in the audience shouted at them and a slight physical skirmish took place...
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt Stability, July, 2019