Iranians and Israelis did not cooperate after crash - The Nation, September 23, 2007
The Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Iran would like
to inform readers of this newspaper about the most recent developments
and viewpoints and policies of the Iranian government and accordingly
the embassy itself...
Iran's Ambassador to Thailand, Pak Aeen, has denied the allegations
that Iranian and Israeli teams had cooperated to identify the Thai
plane crash's victims...
Associated Press news agency claimed on Tuesday that Iranian and
Israeli officials "put aside political animosity" to work together in
southern Thailand and the Israeli forensic team was helping Iranians
identify the victims of the crash.
Please be informed accordingly.
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- The King’s Birthday
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally
- Sudarat is finished