Iranians and Israelis did not cooperate after crash - The Nation, September 23, 2007
The Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Iran would like
to inform readers of this newspaper about the most recent developments
and viewpoints and policies of the Iranian government and accordingly
the embassy itself...
Iran's Ambassador to Thailand, Pak Aeen, has denied the allegations
that Iranian and Israeli teams had cooperated to identify the Thai
plane crash's victims...
Associated Press news agency claimed on Tuesday that Iranian and
Israeli officials "put aside political animosity" to work together in
southern Thailand and the Israeli forensic team was helping Iranians
identify the victims of the crash.
Please be informed accordingly.
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?