Iranians and Israelis did not cooperate after crash - The Nation, September 23, 2007
The Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Iran would like
to inform readers of this newspaper about the most recent developments
and viewpoints and policies of the Iranian government and accordingly
the embassy itself...
Iran's Ambassador to Thailand, Pak Aeen, has denied the allegations
that Iranian and Israeli teams had cooperated to identify the Thai
plane crash's victims...
Associated Press news agency claimed on Tuesday that Iranian and
Israeli officials "put aside political animosity" to work together in
southern Thailand and the Israeli forensic team was helping Iranians
identify the victims of the crash.
Please be informed accordingly.
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees