Iranians and Israelis did not cooperate after crash - The Nation, September 23, 2007
The Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Iran would like
to inform readers of this newspaper about the most recent developments
and viewpoints and policies of the Iranian government and accordingly
the embassy itself...
Iran's Ambassador to Thailand, Pak Aeen, has denied the allegations
that Iranian and Israeli teams had cooperated to identify the Thai
plane crash's victims...
Associated Press news agency claimed on Tuesday that Iranian and
Israeli officials "put aside political animosity" to work together in
southern Thailand and the Israeli forensic team was helping Iranians
identify the victims of the crash.
Please be informed accordingly.
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military