Iranians and Israelis did not cooperate after crash - The Nation, September 23, 2007
The Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Iran would like
to inform readers of this newspaper about the most recent developments
and viewpoints and policies of the Iranian government and accordingly
the embassy itself...
Iran's Ambassador to Thailand, Pak Aeen, has denied the allegations
that Iranian and Israeli teams had cooperated to identify the Thai
plane crash's victims...
Associated Press news agency claimed on Tuesday that Iranian and
Israeli officials "put aside political animosity" to work together in
southern Thailand and the Israeli forensic team was helping Iranians
identify the victims of the crash.
Please be informed accordingly.
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets