Disgraced Scientist Moves Research Base - AP, September 19, 2007
Disgraced cloning scientist Hwang Woo-suk has relocated
his research base to Thailand to avoid the ethical disputes his work
would cause in South Korea, a scientist close to Hwang said Wednesday.
Hwang and some 10 associates have been working at a national university
laboratory in the southeast Asian country since June, said Park
Se-pill, a Cheju National University professor and well-known stem cell
Park declined to further identify the university, but added that the
school is providing active support for Hwang...
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- There will always be coups
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019