Disgraced Scientist Moves Research Base - AP, September 19, 2007
Disgraced cloning scientist Hwang Woo-suk has relocated
his research base to Thailand to avoid the ethical disputes his work
would cause in South Korea, a scientist close to Hwang said Wednesday.
Hwang and some 10 associates have been working at a national university
laboratory in the southeast Asian country since June, said Park
Se-pill, a Cheju National University professor and well-known stem cell
Park declined to further identify the university, but added that the
school is providing active support for Hwang...
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work