Thai police too macho for Hello Kitty armbands - MSNBC, August 10, 2007
...I always found it hard to imagine Thai policemen wearing Hello Kitty armbands as a mark of shame for wayward officers.
Evidently most policemen did too, because Thailand's top cops decided Friday to abandon the idea.
It seems there was a rebellion in the macho ranks, as well as outrage on Hello Kitty Web sites...
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Hi-so hypocrites as shameless as immoral low-so entertainers เสแสร้งเป็นไฮโซก็น่าอับอาย เท่ากับผู้ให้ความบันเทิงที่เป็นโลโซ
- From the 2B forum: Election Articles
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- Directions to Bangkok's 24-hour casinos
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully
- Drone camera footage of the protests in progress
- Thailand’s 84-year-old King Bhumibol treated with intravenous antibiotics for abdominal pain ในหลวงถูกรักษาโรคปวดพระอุทรโดยการให้พระโอสถปฏิชีวนะทางสายโลหิตดำ
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- Thai Baht Slumps to One-Year Low, Stocks Decline on Recession