Thai police too macho for Hello Kitty armbands - MSNBC, August 10, 2007
...I always found it hard to imagine Thai policemen wearing Hello Kitty armbands as a mark of shame for wayward officers.
Evidently most policemen did too, because Thailand's top cops decided Friday to abandon the idea.
It seems there was a rebellion in the macho ranks, as well as outrage on Hello Kitty Web sites...
- Animated videos lauding Thaksin–He always “defies his fate”
- A country that’s against pornography vs a country that produces porn
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Catching the Red Shirt gunmen
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- How eccentric were the generals who conducted the 1988 coup in Burma?
- Thailand international net traffic slowed
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- The strange case of the Gen. Prayut/Prayuth’s name change