Jenkins to speak in Bangkok on abductions - The Daily Yomiuri, August 10, 2007
Charles Jenkins, a U.S. Army deserter to North Korea and husband of Japanese abductee Hitomi Soga, is to speak at an international conference on the human rights situation in North Korea to be held in Bangkok on Sept. 17-18, it was learned Thursday.
He is set to tell the conference details about other abductees he knows personally...
A conference official said: "It seems that [Jenkins] wishes to raise further questions in Thailand because a Thai national is suspected to have been abducted and a number of North Koreans have sought refuge in Thailand..."
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Chinese cartoonist
- Top Red Shirts join with the military