Jenkins to speak in Bangkok on abductions - The Daily Yomiuri, August 10, 2007
Charles Jenkins, a U.S. Army deserter to North Korea and husband of Japanese abductee Hitomi Soga, is to speak at an international conference on the human rights situation in North Korea to be held in Bangkok on Sept. 17-18, it was learned Thursday.
He is set to tell the conference details about other abductees he knows personally...
A conference official said: "It seems that [Jenkins] wishes to raise further questions in Thailand because a Thai national is suspected to have been abducted and a number of North Koreans have sought refuge in Thailand..."
- Too Many Unemployed Creating Smog
- Same allies, different kingpin
- Matichon comes to its 42nd year
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- No exit
- Election posters: Looking at you
- New Year’s Cartoons: Wave Goodbye to the Old Year
- New Year’s Cartoons: This year will have an election
- New Year’s Cartoons: Happy new year without sadness
- Unknown as Pheu Thai’s PM pick
- Yingluck kicked out