Jenkins to speak in Bangkok on abductions - The Daily Yomiuri, August 10, 2007
Charles Jenkins, a U.S. Army deserter to North Korea and husband of Japanese abductee Hitomi Soga, is to speak at an international conference on the human rights situation in North Korea to be held in Bangkok on Sept. 17-18, it was learned Thursday.
He is set to tell the conference details about other abductees he knows personally...
A conference official said: "It seems that [Jenkins] wishes to raise further questions in Thailand because a Thai national is suspected to have been abducted and a number of North Koreans have sought refuge in Thailand..."
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example