Jenkins to speak in Bangkok on abductions - The Daily Yomiuri, August 10, 2007
Charles Jenkins, a U.S. Army deserter to North Korea and husband of Japanese abductee Hitomi Soga, is to speak at an international conference on the human rights situation in North Korea to be held in Bangkok on Sept. 17-18, it was learned Thursday.
He is set to tell the conference details about other abductees he knows personally...
A conference official said: "It seems that [Jenkins] wishes to raise further questions in Thailand because a Thai national is suspected to have been abducted and a number of North Koreans have sought refuge in Thailand..."
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military