Jenkins to speak in Bangkok on abductions - The Daily Yomiuri, August 10, 2007
Charles Jenkins, a U.S. Army deserter to North Korea and husband of Japanese abductee Hitomi Soga, is to speak at an international conference on the human rights situation in North Korea to be held in Bangkok on Sept. 17-18, it was learned Thursday.
He is set to tell the conference details about other abductees he knows personally...
A conference official said: "It seems that [Jenkins] wishes to raise further questions in Thailand because a Thai national is suspected to have been abducted and a number of North Koreans have sought refuge in Thailand..."
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- Baby Party
- AP: Bangkok Post editor ousted for criticizing Thailand’s military government
- Thai markets open for the Chinese