Reading the Middle East in Bangkok - Global Politician, August 5, 2007
...While the country has many problems and real poverty it has also made remarkable progress. Moreover, it has a good record of solving internal disputes and avoiding problems with neighbors. For Thais, it could not be more obvious that problems should be examined in practical, logical terms in order to find solutions without resort to fanaticism or ideology. How could people choose to flatten their own countries?
...Third, alongside this Western-oriented approach is a strong sense regarding the security of their identity. Listening to classical music, reading Shakespeare, or wearing Western clothes do not make them frightened of ceasing to be Thai...
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Chinese cartoonist
- Top Red Shirts join with the military