Sugary profile of Thaksin in exile riles Thailand's junta - IHT, August 14, 2007
A young Thai writer says she wheedled and wept until Thaksin granted her seven hours of interviews that revealed, among other things, a protracted struggle to find a decent haircut. Thailand's military rulers were not amused...
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions