Sugary profile of Thaksin in exile riles Thailand's junta - IHT, August 14, 2007
A young Thai writer says she wheedled and wept until Thaksin granted her seven hours of interviews that revealed, among other things, a protracted struggle to find a decent haircut. Thailand's military rulers were not amused...
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way