No kidding: they actually 'own' political parties here - The Nation, August 30, 2007
...It's the party's "owner" who counts. The party's leader will only be a figurehead - an "image booster" perhaps, but he won't have a say in anything that's of any significance...
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament