Thaksin not removed by coup? - August 17, 2007
We have been watching the History of Thai Prime Ministers page for quite awhile. It was only today it was updated with the new PM--Surayud. Unlike Phya Manopakorn, Field Marshal Pibul, Seni, Tanin, and Chatichai,
who were removed by coup d'etat,
Thaksin apparently left office because of "2) State Administration Assembly - September 19, 2006."
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- The Hopewell Project
- ‘White Mask’ Guards Seen Trying To Hit Red Shirts With Iron Bars
- Thaksin Wants to Know Who Burned Central World
- Thailand’s boom: To the northeast, the spoils
- Traffic Jams in Laos
- Ladyboys versus All Blacks: is this the world’s weirdest sport?
- Thai govt finally revealing huge losses incurred by rice pledging scheme-why not reveal who received the payments?
- A Thai family’s desperate search for their missing daughter
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Nana Intersection in the Past