Which group to
follow? - translated and summarized from Manager,
by Siang Sao Long, July 22, 2007
1. About the "rumor process" - it is the most powerful weapon. Some groups make the rumor it and post it within the code in some websites. The writer said the ones who spread the rumors should consider themselves. Is this is right or wrong or suitable for society?
2. There is the movement to overthrow the constitution process. One group says if you want a good economy, do not accept the constitution. This group will try its best to object to the constitution.
3. The government side tries to do everything to make people accept the constitution by getting through to people through public health people, teachers, etc.
4. The government, especially the interior ministry, has a project to gain volunteers to develop democracy. Some seemed to be drafted into this hurriedly. It appears the government is controlling this process.
In conclusion, we have to decide between the group that wants to maintain control and the group [of the old power-TRT] that fights every way to survive.
- 23 Years Ago: Black May 1992
- Six Years Ago: The Forgotten Siege of Bangkok
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Thai hairstyles of the past
- 23 Years Ago: Black May – Censorship issue of the Bangkok Post
- Chakri Memorial Day
- 10 Years Ago: The Luang Sathorn Mansion/Russian Embassy
- Coronation Day
- Five Years Ago: Clash at Kok Wua Intersection
- 5 Years Ago: Burning Bangkok
- 5 Years Ago: When the Red Shirts Accepted an Offer of New Elections & Announced an End to their Rally