Which group to
follow? - translated and summarized from Manager,
by Siang Sao Long, July 22, 2007
1. About the "rumor process" - it is the most powerful weapon. Some groups make the rumor it and post it within the code in some websites. The writer said the ones who spread the rumors should consider themselves. Is this is right or wrong or suitable for society?
2. There is the movement to overthrow the constitution process. One group says if you want a good economy, do not accept the constitution. This group will try its best to object to the constitution.
3. The government side tries to do everything to make people accept the constitution by getting through to people through public health people, teachers, etc.
4. The government, especially the interior ministry, has a project to gain volunteers to develop democracy. Some seemed to be drafted into this hurriedly. It appears the government is controlling this process.
In conclusion, we have to decide between the group that wants to maintain control and the group [of the old power-TRT] that fights every way to survive.
- 8 Years Ago: Has Thaksin really quit politics?
- 12 Years Ago: Purachai book ‘outrages’ TRT faithful
- 12 Years Ago: Thai Rak Thai vows 2004 is a “golden year” for Thailand to move up on par with Singapore, Korea and Taiwan
- 10 Years Ago: As TRT falters, Chalerm sees an opportunity
- Weekly News Magazines, December 4-11, 2015
- The ambassador takes on lese majeste
- “You…ugly American you.. go home!!”
- Betrayal Pig
- Coconut Shell Land
- New York Times retracts claims about crime wave in Thailand
- Roasted Pork Democrat Party