Which group to
follow? - translated and summarized from Manager,
by Siang Sao Long, July 22, 2007
1. About the "rumor process" - it is the most powerful weapon. Some groups make the rumor it and post it within the code in some websites. The writer said the ones who spread the rumors should consider themselves. Is this is right or wrong or suitable for society?
2. There is the movement to overthrow the constitution process. One group says if you want a good economy, do not accept the constitution. This group will try its best to object to the constitution.
3. The government side tries to do everything to make people accept the constitution by getting through to people through public health people, teachers, etc.
4. The government, especially the interior ministry, has a project to gain volunteers to develop democracy. Some seemed to be drafted into this hurriedly. It appears the government is controlling this process.
In conclusion, we have to decide between the group that wants to maintain control and the group [of the old power-TRT] that fights every way to survive.
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Hi-so hypocrites as shameless as immoral low-so entertainers เสแสร้งเป็นไฮโซก็น่าอับอาย เท่ากับผู้ให้ความบันเทิงที่เป็นโลโซ
- From the 2B forum: Election Articles
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- Directions to Bangkok's 24-hour casinos
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully
- Drone camera footage of the protests in progress
- Thailand’s 84-year-old King Bhumibol treated with intravenous antibiotics for abdominal pain ในหลวงถูกรักษาโรคปวดพระอุทรโดยการให้พระโอสถปฏิชีวนะทางสายโลหิตดำ
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- Thai Baht Slumps to One-Year Low, Stocks Decline on Recession