Asavahame family faces big election challenge - Bangkok Post, July 31, 2007
The Asavahame clan, long dominant in Samut Prakan
politics, is facing its biggest political challenge in the provincial
administration organisation (PAO) election on Sunday as its arch-rival
enjoys solid support from local voters, political observers said...
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament