Roadblock Incident Sparks Rights Appeal - The Irrawaddy, July 17, 2007
...The dead man, Sakariya Paomani, 47, died from gunshot wounds while in the custody of Thai rangers. Security officials said Sakariya died while a group of insurgent tried to seize him, but Ministry of Justice forensic scientist Porntip Rotjanasunan found that he had been badly beaten...
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter