Roadblock Incident Sparks Rights Appeal - The Irrawaddy, July 17, 2007
...The dead man, Sakariya Paomani, 47, died from gunshot wounds while in the custody of Thai rangers. Security officials said Sakariya died while a group of insurgent tried to seize him, but Ministry of Justice forensic scientist Porntip Rotjanasunan found that he had been badly beaten...
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017