Roadblock Incident Sparks Rights Appeal - The Irrawaddy, July 17, 2007
...The dead man, Sakariya Paomani, 47, died from gunshot wounds while in the custody of Thai rangers. Security officials said Sakariya died while a group of insurgent tried to seize him, but Ministry of Justice forensic scientist Porntip Rotjanasunan found that he had been badly beaten...
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- Weekly News Magazines: Red Bull and the Shy Tiger, September, 2017
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally