Roadblock Incident Sparks Rights Appeal - The Irrawaddy, July 17, 2007
...The dead man, Sakariya Paomani, 47, died from gunshot wounds while in the custody of Thai rangers. Security officials said Sakariya died while a group of insurgent tried to seize him, but Ministry of Justice forensic scientist Porntip Rotjanasunan found that he had been badly beaten...
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting