Roadblock Incident Sparks Rights Appeal - The Irrawaddy, July 17, 2007
...The dead man, Sakariya Paomani, 47, died from gunshot wounds while in the custody of Thai rangers. Security officials said Sakariya died while a group of insurgent tried to seize him, but Ministry of Justice forensic scientist Porntip Rotjanasunan found that he had been badly beaten...
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Express condolences to beloved cartoonist Tom
- Big men have the same excuses
- The Power of the Ax
- Cabinet going over the falls
- Weekly News Magazines: Bad Omens at Govt House, February, 2018
- Student Hero
- Drinking blood
- Last thing he saw
- I burned the city? When?
- Who will help Premchai escape?