"Discussion" on alcohol advertising ban - June, 2007
Dear AMCHAM Members,
The Healthcare Committee is inviting all members to join them for a
discussion on the proposed Ban on Alcohol advertising in Thailand.
The ban could adversely impact tourism, advertising and erode
Thailand's competitiveness without adequately addressing the important
underlying health issue.
Speakers are Ms. Wimonwan Udomphan, Vice President Corporate Relations,
Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Ltd. and Mr. Parames Ratjaiboon,
Honorary Chairman, Thai Advertising Association...
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- Knives out for Sudarat
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey