Mae Sot Metropolis Plan - The Irrawaddy, June 5, 2007
Thai authorities have unveiled an ambitious plan to develop Mae Sot, on the Thai-Burmese border, into a metropolis, which they say could make the riverside town a regional commercial hub and a major trading post on the road through Burma to India, Bangladesh, Nepal and Bhutan...
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament