Pricey plot earmarked for city common - The Nation, June 6, 2007
Bangkok will have a new public park located on one of the most expensive pieces of land in the country that will host the historic Kanchanapisek and Songdham pavilions.
To honour His Majesty the King and to provide more green space for Bangkok, the Crown Property Bureau has given a 20-rai land plot behind the Pathum Wanaram temple and the luxurious shopping malls Siam Paragon and CentralWorld to the government, said Aviruth Wongbuddhapitak, assistant director-general of the bureau...
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!