Baker Botts speaks up for Thaksin - June 14, 2007
...Despite all of Dr. Thaksin's efforts, the junta is committed to finding means to circumvent any rule of law to persecute Dr. Thaksin, his family, his friends and his business activities. The junta's attacks on Dr. Thaksin amount to an arbitrary interference with his privacy and his family, his private property, his business interests as well as his honour and reputation which is abhorrent to principles of international justice...
Also: USA for Innovation
- 12 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing anger and boldness
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- 13 Years Ago: Debating the Sukhothai Stone
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- 12 years ago: Going after Akeyuth
- 13 years ago: Mad scramble as Thai police fight for 10 million dollar reward for capturing top al-Qaeda figure
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Prayuth and his elders
- Which charter do the people really want?