U.S. puts 29 foreign properties on the market - Fox News, April 30, 2007
...If commercial space is what you need in the Thai capital, the State Department has a 78.5-acre vacant lot south of Bangkok near the new international airport amid several major roadways now under construction. Yours for only $2 million...
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- University hostages
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Donald Trump: America’s Berlusconi (or Thaksin, or Hariri, or…)
- What’s really behind Thailand’s hostility to Chinese tourists?
- Weekly News Magazines, January 13-27, 2017