Pressure to rebuild Stilwell Road, from Assam to Yunnan - AsiaNews, May 19, 2007
Pressure to rebuild Stilwell Road, from Assam to Yunnan China India Myanmar road trade goods poverty development world war two military junta 1.736 kilometres long, the road was built during Second World War by the allies to bring supplies to China at war with Japanese invaders...
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- Don’t “reform” the police
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- Time to Wake Up Thaksin: Weekly News Magazines, June, 2017