White elephant monument - May 15, 2007
From the placard at the right, title of this "arch" is "The arch of elephants of the King's grandeur." It further explains how the white elephant is very important for King and Nation and notes: If we find many white elephants in the age of King a it show the king's grandeur... and for this present King we found 21 elephants.
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work