Fiscal policy may end Thai 'chaos' - Gulf News, April 24, 2007
...The military-installed government's initial decision to terminate populist schemes created by Thaksin Shinawatra, the ousted former prime minister, had created hardship for rural Thais, Chalongphob admitted.
"Monies that should be going to the grassroots were not going there, and therefore they have been severely affected," he said...
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs
- Price for the whole group of cobra politicians
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- They did not violate the law
- Songkran alcohol warning
- Hopewell was a great investment
- Thanathorn must learn from Thaksin