Fiscal policy may end Thai 'chaos' - Gulf News, April 24, 2007
...The military-installed government's initial decision to terminate populist schemes created by Thaksin Shinawatra, the ousted former prime minister, had created hardship for rural Thais, Chalongphob admitted.
"Monies that should be going to the grassroots were not going there, and therefore they have been severely affected," he said...
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear