Shitdisco on playing Thailand: "They asked us how long we wanted to go for... two months!" - drownedinsound.com, April, 2007
So what does a festival in Bangkok look like? Lots of crusty white dudes and over privileged gap year students called Cynthia monging about on pills to the dance-rock revolution?
“Actually, It was a real indigenous crowd at the festival – 10,000 people watching our stage. It’s a bit daunting - it was the biggest gig we’ve ever played, and I ran around not sure what to do with myself, and during the set I naturally managed to fall over.”
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- 2005: PM Thaksin, family praised as ‘Family Day’ role models
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Informing the U.N. on the junta
- It’s not about Dhammakaya, it’s about Article 44
- Using absolute power to fight corruption
- Dhammakaya requires money to get into heaven
- Inspiration for the foot soldiers
- Stepping on the Eastern Tiger’s tail
- Dhammayoyo consecrated a lot of Buddha amulets