Complete timetable of railways in Thailand in English- April 21, 2007
Dr. Volker Wangemann writes: The great work is done. After two long months I've finished now the new EXCEL-file with the title "COMPLETE TIMETABLE OF RAILWAYS IN THAILAND." This is a very big and long file(1.45 MB and 185 pages in a printer friendly version)! For the first time ever the railway enthusiasts and the normal passenger now will have in his own hands a complete timetable which then will show every passenger train in Thailand with every station/stop,line and timings. It was a real ambitious project, as you couldn't get a complete timetable in Roman characters in Thailand from the SRT before. I do hope that the readers of your side will make a lot of use of these timetables and I do hope that the like the work...
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions