Complete timetable of railways in Thailand in English- April 21, 2007
Dr. Volker Wangemann writes: The great work is done. After two long months I've finished now the new EXCEL-file with the title "COMPLETE TIMETABLE OF RAILWAYS IN THAILAND." This is a very big and long file(1.45 MB and 185 pages in a printer friendly version)! For the first time ever the railway enthusiasts and the normal passenger now will have in his own hands a complete timetable which then will show every passenger train in Thailand with every station/stop,line and timings. It was a real ambitious project, as you couldn't get a complete timetable in Roman characters in Thailand from the SRT before. I do hope that the readers of your side will make a lot of use of these timetables and I do hope that the like the work...
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets