IA sells Gaya-Bangkok tickets to Thai pilgrims, cancels flight - Indian Express, April 26, 2007
A scheduling glitch by Indian Airlines had over 100 Thai pilgrims stranded in Gaya for over a week last month, leading to a diplomatic embarrassment that has resulted in Indian Ambassador to Thailand Vijay Latha Reddy writing to the Civil Aviation Ministry to take measures to avoid such a situation again. The airline has now been asked to explain...
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- We need conscription
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?