GWR reports: Channel 3 had a news segment about this woman tonight. I can't tell you much about her because it's all in Thai. She's a woman lawyer who likes to help poor accident victims. The segment was about her help for a woman whose son had been killed doing tanker repair. There was still fuel in the tank when he set to work! Hi-so Leena also likes to model her own rather bizarre range of beauty products. I've actually seen some of this stuff on sale in supermarkets and being advertised in ladies soap opera magazines. The packaging design is flat-out 50s and then some. Just like this extremely gaudy website...
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- No fraud!
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Who is the catfish?
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Dhammakaya leaving Thailand?
- Another stain on the police