GWR reports: Channel 3 had a news segment about this woman tonight. I can't tell you much about her because it's all in Thai. She's a woman lawyer who likes to help poor accident victims. The segment was about her help for a woman whose son had been killed doing tanker repair. There was still fuel in the tank when he set to work! Hi-so Leena also likes to model her own rather bizarre range of beauty products. I've actually seen some of this stuff on sale in supermarkets and being advertised in ladies soap opera magazines. The packaging design is flat-out 50s and then some. Just like this extremely gaudy website...
- Nine Years Ago: Thaksin Allies Try to Take Over Matichon & the Bangkok Post
- 1976: A Nightmare of Lynching and Burning
1976 ฝันร้ายของการลงประชาทัณฑ์ และ เผาทั้งเป็น
- 10 Years Ago: The Tak Bai Incident
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- Eight Years Ago Today: The Night of the Coup
วันนี้เมื่อ 8 ปีที่แล้ว : คืนวันรัฐประหาร
- Eight Years Ago: Editorial cartoons from before the 2006 coup
- October 14, 1973
- Stocks of “Well-known Families” Rising
- Eight Years Ago Today: Thaksin Attempts to Declare a State of Emergency
วันนี้เมื่อ 8 ปีที่แล้ว : ทักษิณประกาศภาวะฉุกเฉิน
- Seven Years Ago: No kidding: they actually ‘own’ political parties here