GWR reports: Channel 3 had a news segment about this woman tonight. I can't tell you much about her because it's all in Thai. She's a woman lawyer who likes to help poor accident victims. The segment was about her help for a woman whose son had been killed doing tanker repair. There was still fuel in the tank when he set to work! Hi-so Leena also likes to model her own rather bizarre range of beauty products. I've actually seen some of this stuff on sale in supermarkets and being advertised in ladies soap opera magazines. The packaging design is flat-out 50s and then some. Just like this extremely gaudy website...
- Animated videos lauding Thaksin–He always “defies his fate”
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- Catching the Red Shirt gunmen
- Gen. Prayuth Army Sticker app
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Thailand Tax Refund Claims – 10 Truths to Share with Foreigners
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- The very bizarre case of Dr Thaksin Shinawatra