GWR reports: Channel 3 had a news segment about this woman tonight. I can't tell you much about her because it's all in Thai. She's a woman lawyer who likes to help poor accident victims. The segment was about her help for a woman whose son had been killed doing tanker repair. There was still fuel in the tank when he set to work! Hi-so Leena also likes to model her own rather bizarre range of beauty products. I've actually seen some of this stuff on sale in supermarkets and being advertised in ladies soap opera magazines. The packaging design is flat-out 50s and then some. Just like this extremely gaudy website...
- 4 Years Ago: One of the wealthiest families in Thailand has convinced the poor that it understands their problems and will fight for their rights
- 12 Years Ago: Asia finds its own way: In Praise of Thaksin
- 13 Years Ago: Remembering the grounds of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- 12 Years Ago: Chuwit and the Massage Parlour Scandal
- 76 Years Ago: ‘Strategic Siam changes its name to Thai’
- 12 Years Ago: Idea for a Bangkok Central Park
- 12 Years Ago: Revolution in Laos?
- 11 Years Ago: Thailand’s New Strongman
- 11 Years Ago: List of activists killed during the Thaksin era
- 7 Years Ago: “Thailand United Southern Underground” ceasefire
- 10 Years Ago: Discontent in Thaksin’s Thailand