Thailand's car ownership reaches 31 per cent - EARTHtimes.org, May 2, 2007
About 14 million Thais, or 31 per cent of the population over the age of 20, now own a car, media reports said Thursday. According to a recently released regional survey by Nielsen Media Research, Thailand ranks fifth worldwide...
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019