- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions
“Not a miracle”
"Not a miracle" - Thairath, April 21, 2007
The caption reads: Not a miracle: Photo of students of Ban Nongsanoh School, Smphur Chaingsaen, Nakornpathom. These photo are taken one after the other. Above, the background did not have so much light and the lower, the background was black and there was a circle that looks like Jatukamramathep [the popular amulet]. It is thought that this photo was put together with another one to make this image. [Newspapers like Thairath and Daily News often feature photos with anomalous or ghost images on their front pages.]