At Thailand's tiger temple, beware the naughty ones - Reuters, March 16, 2007
[See it now, because eventually there will be a terrible mauling and the temple will not be able to do this anymore.]
...Athiphat said the temple had not seen any serious accidents since visitors started coming some five years ago.
"A few tourists were slightly injured, scratches from the naughty little tigers, but no serious accidents have been reported," he said, adding that close surveillance by numerous volunteer handlers keep problems to a minimum...
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Bangkok Mass Transit of the Future 2005
- Takeover of Matichon and the Bangkok Post
- Bart Simpson and the Kader fire
- New York Times corrects opinion article about Thailand
- High tension in Thailand: August, 2006 news
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Lucky number license plates for sale