At Thailand's tiger temple, beware the naughty ones - Reuters, March 16, 2007
[See it now, because eventually there will be a terrible mauling and the temple will not be able to do this anymore.]
...Athiphat said the temple had not seen any serious accidents since visitors started coming some five years ago.
"A few tourists were slightly injured, scratches from the naughty little tigers, but no serious accidents have been reported," he said, adding that close surveillance by numerous volunteer handlers keep problems to a minimum...
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Should Obama be involved with the Dhammachayo case?