At Thailand's tiger temple, beware the naughty ones - Reuters, March 16, 2007
[See it now, because eventually there will be a terrible mauling and the temple will not be able to do this anymore.]
...Athiphat said the temple had not seen any serious accidents since visitors started coming some five years ago.
"A few tourists were slightly injured, scratches from the naughty little tigers, but no serious accidents have been reported," he said, adding that close surveillance by numerous volunteer handlers keep problems to a minimum...
- 24 Years Ago: Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Chakri Memorial Day
- 6 Years Ago: When the Red Shirts Accepted an Offer of New Elections & Announced an End to Their Rally
- 12 Years Ago: Thaksin’s Lucky Son Wins Subway Deal
- 15 Years Ago: Thaksin’s Quest for Gold
- Happy Songkran
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Cambodia, Malaysia, and Thailand in the Panama Papers (Thus Far)
- Songkran 2009: Red Shirts overrun ASEAN venue, take govt hostages in Bangkok
- Remembering Banharn