At Thailand's tiger temple, beware the naughty ones - Reuters, March 16, 2007
[See it now, because eventually there will be a terrible mauling and the temple will not be able to do this anymore.]
...Athiphat said the temple had not seen any serious accidents since visitors started coming some five years ago.
"A few tourists were slightly injured, scratches from the naughty little tigers, but no serious accidents have been reported," he said, adding that close surveillance by numerous volunteer handlers keep problems to a minimum...
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Allies Try to Take Over Matichon & the Bangkok Post
- 4 Years Ago: One of the wealthiest families in Thailand has convinced the poor that it understands their problems and will fight for their rights
- 12 Years Ago: Chuwit and the Massage Parlour Scandal
- 76 Years Ago: ‘Strategic Siam changes its name to Thai’
- 8 Years Ago: “Black herbal toothpaste”
- 12 Years Ago: Revolution in Laos?
- 11 Years Ago: Thailand’s New Strongman
- 7 Years Ago: “Thailand United Southern Underground” ceasefire
- 9 Years Ago: Time Running Out For Thaksin
- 10 Years Ago: Losing the right to criticize a company owned by Thaksin
- 9 Years Ago: Thaksin’s public beatings