At Thailand's tiger temple, beware the naughty ones - Reuters, March 16, 2007
[See it now, because eventually there will be a terrible mauling and the temple will not be able to do this anymore.]
...Athiphat said the temple had not seen any serious accidents since visitors started coming some five years ago.
"A few tourists were slightly injured, scratches from the naughty little tigers, but no serious accidents have been reported," he said, adding that close surveillance by numerous volunteer handlers keep problems to a minimum...
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- Thai Govt should cease pressuring the Central Bank – Rate cuts "futile and misguided"
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Yingluck Billboard
- UK scientist who accused Thai govt official of plagiarism has reported receiving death & kidnap threats
- Directions to Bangkok's 24-hour casinos
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- China dashes Thai hopes of cutting huge rice stockpile
- Myanmar’s Lawless Land