At Thailand's tiger temple, beware the naughty ones - Reuters, March 16, 2007
[See it now, because eventually there will be a terrible mauling and the temple will not be able to do this anymore.]
...Athiphat said the temple had not seen any serious accidents since visitors started coming some five years ago.
"A few tourists were slightly injured, scratches from the naughty little tigers, but no serious accidents have been reported," he said, adding that close surveillance by numerous volunteer handlers keep problems to a minimum...
- 11 years ago: The Enforced Disappearance of Somchai Neelapaijit
- Six Years Ago: The Forgotten Siege of Bangkok
- Eight Years Ago: Thai Society Horrified Over Sexy Dress
- Seven Years Ago: Samak Denies the 1976 Massacre
- Nine Years Ago: The Gutting of iTV
- Chakri Memorial Day
- 11 Years Ago Today: Bangkok Post editor fired under political pressure
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin victory puts Thai media in jeopardy
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Pledges to Use Absolute Power Wisely
- 62 Years Ago: Bangkok in 1953
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin to give top priority to opening casinos