At Thailand's tiger temple, beware the naughty ones - Reuters, March 16, 2007
[See it now, because eventually there will be a terrible mauling and the temple will not be able to do this anymore.]
...Athiphat said the temple had not seen any serious accidents since visitors started coming some five years ago.
"A few tourists were slightly injured, scratches from the naughty little tigers, but no serious accidents have been reported," he said, adding that close surveillance by numerous volunteer handlers keep problems to a minimum...
- The Hopewell Project
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- ‘White Mask’ Guards Seen Trying To Hit Red Shirts With Iron Bars
- Thaksin Wants to Know Who Burned Central World
- Secret footage reveals brutal conditions of Rohingyas in Thai refugee center
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Thailand’s government acknowledges $4.4B loss from controversial rice price support scheme
- Ladyboys versus All Blacks: is this the world’s weirdest sport?
- Thailand’s boom: To the northeast, the spoils
- A Thai family’s desperate search for their missing daughter
- If you want it back… then take it