At Thailand's tiger temple, beware the naughty ones - Reuters, March 16, 2007
[See it now, because eventually there will be a terrible mauling and the temple will not be able to do this anymore.]
...Athiphat said the temple had not seen any serious accidents since visitors started coming some five years ago.
"A few tourists were slightly injured, scratches from the naughty little tigers, but no serious accidents have been reported," he said, adding that close surveillance by numerous volunteer handlers keep problems to a minimum...
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- No fraud!
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Who is the catfish?
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Dhammakaya leaving Thailand?
- Another stain on the police