At Thailand's tiger temple, beware the naughty ones - Reuters, March 16, 2007
[See it now, because eventually there will be a terrible mauling and the temple will not be able to do this anymore.]
...Athiphat said the temple had not seen any serious accidents since visitors started coming some five years ago.
"A few tourists were slightly injured, scratches from the naughty little tigers, but no serious accidents have been reported," he said, adding that close surveillance by numerous volunteer handlers keep problems to a minimum...
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Siamese Priest, Pricipal Gate of Wat Cheng, 1899
- More Thai editorial cartoons featuring President Obama
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- The violent farang mafia that run Thailand's flourishing boiler room scams and sex industry
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- Thaksin's "Electric Pole" Candidate Laid to Rest
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully
- Thai Ratings Raised by Fitch on Yingluck Stability
- Thai Govt should cease pressuring the Central Bank – Rate cuts "futile and misguided"