Thai defense minister says Bangkok terror threat could be
politically motivated - AP, February 27, 2007
Thailand's defense minister on Tuesday revised his warning about possible terror attacks in Bangkok, saying the threat could come not from Muslim insurgents but political forces abroad—an apparent reference to deposed Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra...
- 25 Years Ago: Black May
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 6 Years Ago: Thaksin to return by year’s end to resume the war on drugs
- 16 years ago: Thaksin’s strange start as prime minister – Finding a gold hoard
- From 2009: The collapse of the first Red Shirt siege of Bangkok
- Thai Editorial Cartoons on the Stolen Plaque
- The Secret Submarine: News Magazines, April-May, 2017
- What do these bombs mean?
- Locking the Media: Weekly News Magazines, May, 2017
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings