Thai defense minister says Bangkok terror threat could be
politically motivated - AP, February 27, 2007
Thailand's defense minister on Tuesday revised his warning about possible terror attacks in Bangkok, saying the threat could come not from Muslim insurgents but political forces abroad—an apparent reference to deposed Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra...
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- The King’s Birthday
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally
- Sudarat is finished