Thai defense minister says Bangkok terror threat could be
politically motivated - AP, February 27, 2007
Thailand's defense minister on Tuesday revised his warning about possible terror attacks in Bangkok, saying the threat could come not from Muslim insurgents but political forces abroad—an apparent reference to deposed Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra...
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- Yingluck Billboard
- Directions to Bangkok's 24-hour casinos
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- UK scientist who accused Thai govt official of plagiarism has reported receiving death & kidnap threats
- Thai Govt should cease pressuring the Central Bank – Rate cuts "futile and misguided"
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- Bagan denied “world heritage” designation over the army building faux-historic pagodas to earn merit
- China dashes Thai hopes of cutting huge rice stockpile