CNS not internet savvy - Bangkok Post, March 21, 2007
Six months after the coup, the military top brass who brought tanks and troops onto Bangkok's streets, surprisingly don't know how to create a website. The Council for National Security's website, www.cns.go.th, offers the following message: ''Under construction. Be prepared to meet us soon.'' What's happened to the CNS website clearly exposes a weakness of the generals...
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Road to Victory is Red
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Three Years Ago: Burning Bangkok
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Big Brother Shocks Thailand
- Part V – Ian Neumegen
- The Hopewell Project