Inconvenient gossip, new knowledge - The Nation, March 18, 2007
...One figure that was briefly mentioned before quickly vanishing under the radar was the "commission" paid to the travel agent for organising General Saprang Kalayanamitr's week-long airport-security research trip to Europe. A princely Bt500,000. For 12 people? That's Bt41,000 each. They could have all flown economy return on the agent's fee alone...
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!