Inconvenient gossip, new knowledge - The Nation, March 18, 2007
...One figure that was briefly mentioned before quickly vanishing under the radar was the "commission" paid to the travel agent for organising General Saprang Kalayanamitr's week-long airport-security research trip to Europe. A princely Bt500,000. For 12 people? That's Bt41,000 each. They could have all flown economy return on the agent's fee alone...
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work