Inconvenient gossip, new knowledge - The Nation, March 18, 2007
...One figure that was briefly mentioned before quickly vanishing under the radar was the "commission" paid to the travel agent for organising General Saprang Kalayanamitr's week-long airport-security research trip to Europe. A princely Bt500,000. For 12 people? That's Bt41,000 each. They could have all flown economy return on the agent's fee alone...
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019