Duo extradited from Thailand to Indiana for drug charges - Post-Tribune, February 17, 2007
..."(Bencharit) assured the undercover agent that despite the fact that he and (Blake) were inmates of the Bang Kwang prison, they would have no problem acquiring and distributing heroin," the indictment states. "(They) conduct their heroin distribution business through the use of cellular telephones, a privilege that costs them approximately $450 a month in payments to their Thai jailers."...
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees