Duo extradited from Thailand to Indiana for drug charges - Post-Tribune, February 17, 2007
..."(Bencharit) assured the undercover agent that despite the fact that he and (Blake) were inmates of the Bang Kwang prison, they would have no problem acquiring and distributing heroin," the indictment states. "(They) conduct their heroin distribution business through the use of cellular telephones, a privilege that costs them approximately $450 a month in payments to their Thai jailers."...
- The real reason people are poor
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- University hostages
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Donald Trump: America’s Berlusconi (or Thaksin, or Hariri, or…)
- What’s really behind Thailand’s hostility to Chinese tourists?