The world's newest petrol-state - Gulf News, February 17, 2007
Reports from Phnom Penh say that oil companies from Japan, South Korea, China, Malaysia, Singapore, Kuwait, Australia and France have been lining up for licences to tap Cambodia's gigantic oil wealth...
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting