280km Bangkok ring road planned – Bangkok Post, September 21, 2011
…Transport permanent secretary Supoj Saplom yesterday unveiled the six-lane, 280-kilometre-long ring road project that will cost an estimated 150 billion baht.
It will pass through Ayutthaya, Pathum Thani, Nonthaburi, Nakhon Pathom, Samut Prakan and Bangkok…
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- The King’s Birthday
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally