200,000 Burmese Face Deportation from Thailand – The Irrawaddy, October 16, 2012
…He explained that most Burmese migrants to Thailand have not pursued the official steps of verifying their identities because they fear handing over biographical information and their addresses in Burma to the authorities. Many worry that their families will be harassed by local authorities…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament