2 Thai prisoners get royal pardon after being jailed for defaming monarchy – AP, August 24, 2012
…Warawut was convicted of insulting the monarchy during a 2010 speech, while Suriyan was convicted of calling in a bomb threat to the hospital where ailing King Bhumibol Adulyadej has stayed since 2009.
The two were sentenced last year to three-year jail terms in two separate cases of lese majeste, the crime of insulting Thailand’s royal family…
- Disappearing article on lese majeste
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Gen. Prayuth could dismiss PM Prayuth?
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Thaksin’s public beatings
- Thai girls
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Thaksin’s Temple: Dhammakaya
- Thaksin – The Business of Politics in Thailand
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Thailand Tax Refund Claims – 10 Truths to Share with Foreigners