- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
Songkhla mermaid statue
From KhaoSod, December 12, 2010 - The caption reads: Back to normalcy - The officers from the Songkhla Municipal Office removed cloth and flower wreaths from the mermaid statue and cleaned the statue at Samila Beach in Songkhla Province to return the statue's appearance to normal. A sign banning homage ceremonies for luck and wishes is set up. [This refers to people placing offerings on the statue in return for good luck.]