- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Let the politicians go!
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections
Songkhla mermaid statue
From KhaoSod, December 12, 2010 - The caption reads: Back to normalcy - The officers from the Songkhla Municipal Office removed cloth and flower wreaths from the mermaid statue and cleaned the statue at Samila Beach in Songkhla Province to return the statue's appearance to normal. A sign banning homage ceremonies for luck and wishes is set up. [This refers to people placing offerings on the statue in return for good luck.]