- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Turn the ship around
- Jatuporn’s back
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred
- Weekly News Magazines: Mother of the Land, August 10-17, 2018
Songkhla mermaid statue
From KhaoSod, December 12, 2010 - The caption reads: Back to normalcy - The officers from the Songkhla Municipal Office removed cloth and flower wreaths from the mermaid statue and cleaned the statue at Samila Beach in Songkhla Province to return the statue's appearance to normal. A sign banning homage ceremonies for luck and wishes is set up. [This refers to people placing offerings on the statue in return for good luck.]