- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
Here is Thailand
From Thairath, by Chai Ratchawat, November 14, 2010 The cartoon headline reads “Here is Thailand” [this cartoon references recent scandalous new items about crime]
Top left: A monk uses Facebook to chat with girls already!
Top middle: A (lady is a) master's degree graduate, but is selling drugs!
Top right: (A person) Has 20 credit cards that belong to others and shops in the department store!
Bottom left: The flood crisis even causes the SET index to jump to escaping the deluge!
Bottom middle: Political powers threatens even the court!
Bottom right: Thailand is ranked the 7th of countries that has largest number of robbers in the world.
The words on the two bags read: "budget" and "national treasures"