- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash
- Danger for the junta
Here is Thailand
From Thairath, by Chai Ratchawat, November 14, 2010 The cartoon headline reads “Here is Thailand” [this cartoon references recent scandalous new items about crime]
Top left: A monk uses Facebook to chat with girls already!
Top middle: A (lady is a) master's degree graduate, but is selling drugs!
Top right: (A person) Has 20 credit cards that belong to others and shops in the department store!
Bottom left: The flood crisis even causes the SET index to jump to escaping the deluge!
Bottom middle: Political powers threatens even the court!
Bottom right: Thailand is ranked the 7th of countries that has largest number of robbers in the world.
The words on the two bags read: "budget" and "national treasures"