- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue
Here is Thailand
From Thairath, by Chai Ratchawat, November 14, 2010 The cartoon headline reads “Here is Thailand” [this cartoon references recent scandalous new items about crime]
Top left: A monk uses Facebook to chat with girls already!
Top middle: A (lady is a) master's degree graduate, but is selling drugs!
Top right: (A person) Has 20 credit cards that belong to others and shops in the department store!
Bottom left: The flood crisis even causes the SET index to jump to escaping the deluge!
Bottom middle: Political powers threatens even the court!
Bottom right: Thailand is ranked the 7th of countries that has largest number of robbers in the world.
The words on the two bags read: "budget" and "national treasures"