- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
Here is Thailand
From Thairath, by Chai Ratchawat, November 14, 2010 The cartoon headline reads “Here is Thailand” [this cartoon references recent scandalous new items about crime]
Top left: A monk uses Facebook to chat with girls already!
Top middle: A (lady is a) master's degree graduate, but is selling drugs!
Top right: (A person) Has 20 credit cards that belong to others and shops in the department store!
Bottom left: The flood crisis even causes the SET index to jump to escaping the deluge!
Bottom middle: Political powers threatens even the court!
Bottom right: Thailand is ranked the 7th of countries that has largest number of robbers in the world.
The words on the two bags read: "budget" and "national treasures"