- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
From Manager, November 16, 2010
Left, the caption under Jatuporn Prompan reads: Tu [the nickname of Jatuporn Prompan]
Right: Tu's poop [The word in Thai, "Kee Tu" is a combination of the word "kee" = poop and Tu = "playing tricks." "Tu" also happens to be the nickname of Red Shirt leader Jatuporn. Here, word play is employed to make "kee tu" mean unreliable speech.]
The "kee" is saying: There will be MOM CHAO [royalty] joining our party.
[This refers to the debacle last month when Pheu Thai members were boasting that a royal figure would join their party. This was to deflect criticism that the Pheu Thai Party is anti-royalty and also to allege that there are those in the traditional establishment that support Thaksin.]