- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- Weekly News Magazines: Red Bull and the Shy Tiger, September, 2017
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally
From Manager, November 16, 2010
Left, the caption under Jatuporn Prompan reads: Tu [the nickname of Jatuporn Prompan]
Right: Tu's poop [The word in Thai, "Kee Tu" is a combination of the word "kee" = poop and Tu = "playing tricks." "Tu" also happens to be the nickname of Red Shirt leader Jatuporn. Here, word play is employed to make "kee tu" mean unreliable speech.]
The "kee" is saying: There will be MOM CHAO [royalty] joining our party.
[This refers to the debacle last month when Pheu Thai members were boasting that a royal figure would join their party. This was to deflect criticism that the Pheu Thai Party is anti-royalty and also to allege that there are those in the traditional establishment that support Thaksin.]