Weird article - June 19, 2007
From Sense taps new BTS link: ...The entrance to the soi was colourless, save for an unshaven man who was
lying on the kerb. Motorcycle taxi drivers chatted, ignoring him altogether.
One assumes he must have been breathing, or some effort would have been made
to remove the body.
But the sight of drunks lying in a stupor are not exclusive to Soi 68, as
they can be found in just about every Bangkok soi. In most cases such
nuisances would be carried off to avoid offending tourists and more civil
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees