Weird article - June 19, 2007
From Sense taps new BTS link: ...The entrance to the soi was colourless, save for an unshaven man who was
lying on the kerb. Motorcycle taxi drivers chatted, ignoring him altogether.
One assumes he must have been breathing, or some effort would have been made
to remove the body.
But the sight of drunks lying in a stupor are not exclusive to Soi 68, as
they can be found in just about every Bangkok soi. In most cases such
nuisances would be carried off to avoid offending tourists and more civil
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions