Weird article - June 19, 2007
From Sense taps new BTS link: ...The entrance to the soi was colourless, save for an unshaven man who was
lying on the kerb. Motorcycle taxi drivers chatted, ignoring him altogether.
One assumes he must have been breathing, or some effort would have been made
to remove the body.
But the sight of drunks lying in a stupor are not exclusive to Soi 68, as
they can be found in just about every Bangkok soi. In most cases such
nuisances would be carried off to avoid offending tourists and more civil
- 25 Years Ago: Black May
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 6 Years Ago: Thaksin to return by year’s end to resume the war on drugs
- 16 years ago: Thaksin’s strange start as prime minister – Finding a gold hoard
- From 2009: The collapse of the first Red Shirt siege of Bangkok
- Thai Editorial Cartoons on the Stolen Plaque
- The Secret Submarine: News Magazines, April-May, 2017
- What do these bombs mean?
- Locking the Media: Weekly News Magazines, May, 2017
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings