Weird article - June 19, 2007
From Sense taps new BTS link: ...The entrance to the soi was colourless, save for an unshaven man who was
lying on the kerb. Motorcycle taxi drivers chatted, ignoring him altogether.
One assumes he must have been breathing, or some effort would have been made
to remove the body.
But the sight of drunks lying in a stupor are not exclusive to Soi 68, as
they can be found in just about every Bangkok soi. In most cases such
nuisances would be carried off to avoid offending tourists and more civil
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist
- Top Red Shirts join with the military