100 young writers join forces calling for change in lese majeste law – The Nation, May 21, 2011
…The latest move highlights the fact that as more and more people are being incarcerated under the lese majeste law, opponents of the law are now longer limited to leftists, republicans or those sympathetic to red shirts. Now, mainstream writers are joining the fray…
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Political parties in a coma
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist