100 young writers join forces calling for change in lese majeste law – The Nation, May 21, 2011
…The latest move highlights the fact that as more and more people are being incarcerated under the lese majeste law, opponents of the law are now longer limited to leftists, republicans or those sympathetic to red shirts. Now, mainstream writers are joining the fray…
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?