Above: Sign in front of the burned out Zen Department Store on the other side of the street from the bombing site.
Rajaprasong bombing - July 26, 2010
Above: A reporter speaks to a lady. The site of the blast is in the center of the photo. Shrapnel poked many tiny holes in the bus stop shelter and the metal fence behind it.
Above: Guards at Big-C watch passersby.
- Animated videos lauding Thaksin–He always “defies his fate”
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- A country that’s against pornography vs a country that produces porn
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Catching the Red Shirt gunmen
- Gen. Prayuth Army Sticker app
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- How eccentric were the generals who conducted the 1988 coup in Burma?
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Thailand international net traffic slowed