Above: Sign in front of the burned out Zen Department Store on the other side of the street from the bombing site.
Rajaprasong bombing - July 26, 2010
Above: A reporter speaks to a lady. The site of the blast is in the center of the photo. Shrapnel poked many tiny holes in the bus stop shelter and the metal fence behind it.
Above: Guards at Big-C watch passersby.
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Offloading Subway Coaches
- Thailand Tax Refund Claims – 10 Truths to Share with Foreigners
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Bangkok Mass Transit of the Future 2005
- End of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- When the Thaksin wave comes… it will be gone?
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Bangkok Trams (1894-1968) Main Page