Above: Sign in front of the burned out Zen Department Store on the other side of the street from the bombing site.
Rajaprasong bombing - July 26, 2010
Above: A reporter speaks to a lady. The site of the blast is in the center of the photo. Shrapnel poked many tiny holes in the bus stop shelter and the metal fence behind it.
Above: Guards at Big-C watch passersby.
- 23 Years Ago: Black May 1992
- Six Years Ago: The Forgotten Siege of Bangkok
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Thai hairstyles of the past
- 23 Years Ago: Black May – Censorship issue of the Bangkok Post
- Chakri Memorial Day
- 10 Years Ago: The Luang Sathorn Mansion/Russian Embassy
- Coronation Day
- 5 Years Ago: When the Red Shirts Accepted an Offer of New Elections & Announced an End to their Rally
- Five Years Ago: Clash at Kok Wua Intersection
- 5 Years Ago: Burning Bangkok