Above: Sign in front of the burned out Zen Department Store on the other side of the street from the bombing site.
Rajaprasong bombing - July 26, 2010
Above: A reporter speaks to a lady. The site of the blast is in the center of the photo. Shrapnel poked many tiny holes in the bus stop shelter and the metal fence behind it.
Above: Guards at Big-C watch passersby.
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- Yingluck Billboard
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- UK scientist who accused Thai govt official of plagiarism has reported receiving death & kidnap threats
- Directions to Bangkok's 24-hour casinos
- Thai Govt should cease pressuring the Central Bank – Rate cuts "futile and misguided"
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- Myanmar’s Lawless Land
- China dashes Thai hopes of cutting huge rice stockpile