Above: Sign in front of the burned out Zen Department Store on the other side of the street from the bombing site.
Rajaprasong bombing - July 26, 2010
Above: A reporter speaks to a lady. The site of the blast is in the center of the photo. Shrapnel poked many tiny holes in the bus stop shelter and the metal fence behind it.
Above: Guards at Big-C watch passersby.
- Disappearing article on lese majeste
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Thaksin’s public beatings
- Gen. Prayuth could dismiss PM Prayuth?
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Thaksin – The Business of Politics in Thailand
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Chuwit memes – Junta message to politics
- Why foreigners criticize Thai people who speak “Siamese Talk”
- Anonymous Posters at Thammasat University
- WOW! Thailand’s first tunnel under the Chao Phraya River is underway