Navin explains: ...It was the 9th Fat Fest this year Nov 7-8 at Munagthongthani. As you may know this is the annual music festival produced by Fat Radio FM 104.5 the festival also includes art and this year they asked me to do a project and the result is a series of billboards 12 meters high and 300 meters long in total!
Earlier from Navin: Navin's Sala
1 of 10 - Next>
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Politicians need to poo
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians