Navin explains: ...It was the 9th Fat Fest this year Nov 7-8 at Munagthongthani. As you may know this is the annual music festival produced by Fat Radio FM 104.5 the festival also includes art and this year they asked me to do a project and the result is a series of billboards 12 meters high and 300 meters long in total!
Earlier from Navin: Navin's Sala
1 of 10 - Next>
- 25 Years Ago: Black May
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 6 Years Ago: Thaksin to return by year’s end to resume the war on drugs
- 16 years ago: Thaksin’s strange start as prime minister – Finding a gold hoard
- From 2009: The collapse of the first Red Shirt siege of Bangkok
- Thai Editorial Cartoons on the Stolen Plaque
- The Secret Submarine: News Magazines, April-May, 2017
- What do these bombs mean?
- Locking the Media: Weekly News Magazines, May, 2017
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings