Navin explains: ...It was the 9th Fat Fest this year Nov 7-8 at Munagthongthani. As you may know this is the annual music festival produced by Fat Radio FM 104.5 the festival also includes art and this year they asked me to do a project and the result is a series of billboards 12 meters high and 300 meters long in total!
Earlier from Navin: Navin's Sala
1 of 10 - Next>
- 4 Years Ago: One of the wealthiest families in Thailand has convinced the poor that it understands their problems and will fight for their rights
- 13 Years Ago: Remembering the grounds of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- 12 Years Ago: Chuwit and the Massage Parlour Scandal
- 76 Years Ago: ‘Strategic Siam changes its name to Thai’
- 12 Years Ago: Idea for a Bangkok Central Park
- 11 Years Ago: Thailand’s New Strongman
- 12 Years Ago: Revolution in Laos?
- 11 Years Ago: List of activists killed during the Thaksin era
- 7 Years Ago: “Thailand United Southern Underground” ceasefire
- 10 Years Ago: Discontent in Thaksin’s Thailand
- 10 Years Ago: Losing the right to criticize a company owned by Thaksin