Above: Bangkok Post, February 24, 1991
1991 coup headlines and clippings
Junta says why coup necessary - The Nation, February 24, 1991
Taped confession aired to justify the takeover - The Nation, February 24, 1991
Newswatch one of the victims of clampdown - The Nation, February 24, 1991
Front page - Power belongs to the people, nobody else - Coup ousts Chatichai - The Nation, February 24, 1991
Rift over assassination probe was the catalyst - Radio staff told it's just an exercise - Bangkok Post, February 24, 1991
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament